We follow the recommendations from the Public Health Agency of Sweden:
- Social distancing – keep distance and take personal responsibility both indoors and outdoors.
- Stay home if feeling unwell (cold symptoms, cough or fever – even mild ones). We expect that you do the same.
- Wash the hands often (soap and hot water for at least 20 seconds or hand sanitiser).
Always wash the hands when you get home or into work, before meals, after toilet use, and when your hands are visibly dirty.
- Cough and sneeze into your elbow
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
Example of precautionary measures attending our courses:
- We serve portion-packed meals. All food are handled with plastic gloves
- Only course participants and course instructors are allowed in the training areas and associated toilets
- Hand sanitisers are available everywhere